Monday, July 23, 2012

MING XIANG TAI

While walking towards dinner one night I came across this shop which sells local,Chinese pastry.You want it they have it(most probably),and what caught my eyes was WIFE PASTRY.On the day you go and"fetch" your wife on your wedding they,you must bring 4 WIFE PASTRY to present to her family,you will bring home 2 with you.Interesting eh....For those who aren't sure of Chinese tradition,you could just start chatting with them,they would give you the information you need.Since I was craving for egg tart I bought 1 and fluffbanini bought wife pastry.They all tasted pretty good!!

Location:BURMA ROAD opposite Tune hotel,Chew Tien Yang(Fish shop)

EGG TARTS!!!!
TRAYS OF AWESOME YUMMYLICIOUS 




I WASN'T KIDDING ABOUT"WIFE PASTRY"


THEY WERE HAVING SOME PHOTO SHOOT,SOME GIRL WAS DRESSED UP IN A WEDDING DRESS POSING OUTSIDE...A BIT CONFUSING
THE BISCUIT IN THE MIDDLE IS WIFE PASTRY

No comments:

Post a Comment