Since I was in town,Flufbanini sister decided to cook dinner for us(with intentions of making us into guinea pigs ).
Whats for dinner?Italian Seafood Stew,and I got to say WOW!
All I can say is Bon Appetit!!
Whats for dinner?Italian Seafood Stew,and I got to say WOW!
She served salad with roasted sesame dressing,baguette spreaded with mashed garlic roasted with olive oil then meshed with herb butter,and the main was a variety of seafood stewed in a very delicious combination of herbs and tomato based.
All I can say is Bon Appetit!!
| Garlic roasted with olive oil |
| the baguette |
| garlic butter |
| spread it on the baguette |
| tada!!!!Garlic bread! |
| the salad! |
| This taste really good!You can get it at a Japanese store |
| Fish |
| Prawns and squid |
| the stew |
| hot and bubbly |
| the clams(fresh and alive when bought from the The Gardens) |
| the seafood(prawns,squid,fish,lala) |
| the whole works! |
| and this is our wonderful dinner |
| Another angle |
| Ian and Elaine(our wonderful chef) |
| Zachary! |
| Wilson and Zachary goes BANANA!!!!(trying to feed him,ends up eating the banana instead =p) |
Jolene,
ReplyDeleteHehe. I just recommended your blog on Ripples and nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! xD
For more info, check out:
http://rippling-ripples.blogspot.com/2012/08/versatile-blogger-award-interesting.html
Wilson Khor W.H. @ Seymour Nightweaver
Hi,Wilson sorry I just arrive after a months worth of Thailand.Thank you so much for your support!I really appreciate it=) will update my blog since I am back =)
ReplyDelete