Dear Mum,your the most amazing person I ever known cause when you irritate me it's so amusing,leaving me speechless and a question WHY?!!
Your dedication to your pets is beyond other furry friends lover that I ever came across.And your cat..is still alive after 13 years.We had fei Phor since I was in Primary 6 and now is my final year of law school SHE IS STILL ALIVE!I know so cause you really care for her,what more when it comes to me.
I love your cooking,your championship-ness and the joy you have over the smallest simplest things in life.Thanks for being my best supporter.You didn't mind the new fish tank,the updated mini garden and allowed us to change things around the house.I LOVE YOU!
I know how much you love TGI FRIDAY and when they were close(for some reason close for lunch due to private function,seriously it was empty..private function..right..) you settled for KFC with a smile.You didn't mind sharing a dinner plate and waited for TGI to open after lunch hour.
I hope one day to bless you back with the best that I can.Happy Mothers day!
 |
| I GOT IT FROM MY MAMA! |
 |
| Chicken and shrimp Diablo Tender, seasoned chicken and shrimp sautéed in olive oil, then blended
in a fiery tomato Diablo sauce. Served on linguine pasta with
freshly-grated Parmesan cheese. |
|
|
 |
| Ok seriously,my mama looks better than me. |
 |
| Mushroom soup |
 |
| Steak with pesto topping,creamy cheddar cheese mashed potato,garlic brocolli |
FOXY FOXXXY MAMA! Miss you!
ReplyDelete