During our college days I was working as a part time tuition teacher,I used to always pay for Franklin's food since..well I could afford it.
So Franklin is now working full time while am taking a very nice long break,he took for a treat.We decided to share the meal because they serve quite big portions.I gave Franklin's the lion's share since he would need more calories than I do.Nonetheless,I got to say the food was great!
I lost most of my notes and receipts therefore it wouldn't be fair if I gave you my dear readers wrong information.However,do enjoy my little journey of food.Thanks for dropping in today and do drop by Morganfield's with your love ones for an awesome time of food,sharing and quality time spent.
Morganfield’s at Gurney Paragon Mall, Persiaran Gurney, 10250 Penang
TEL: 04-2262487
Opening hours: 11am-12am
 |
| Welcome to Morganfield's!You can sit by the fountain to enjoy a relaxing time while dining with them. |
 |
| This is inside Morganfield's should you dine inside. |
 |
| You can choose to sit inside or outside.If your a smoker or don't fancy air-condition the outdoor sitting is quite nice and relaxing especially next to the pool and fountain. |
 |
| You could sit perhaps by the bar and watch sports |
 |
| This is the entrance to Morganfield's |
 |
| Kids can happily dine here with their parents for free!Of course terms and conditions are applied. |
 |
| Our sides were jacket potato,fries and sauteed mushroom.This is a combination of ribs and chicken. |
 |
| This was an add on to our main,sauteed mushroom |
 |
| The Sticky bones were really good!The sauce however tasted very northern Indian Cuisine,the beef was tender,juicy and at every bite you can't wait for the next.l |
No comments:
Post a Comment