Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sakae Sushi Red plates buy 1 free 1!

SAKAE SUSHI FANS HEAR YE HEAR YE
3pm -6pm Monday to Friday there is a promotion of Red plate Buy 1 free 1!(RM5.99)
The maximum you can order is 5 plates,which means you get to order another 5 plates free..All together 10 plates of RED plates sushi for half it's price!!!How good can it get!

Here's my recent visit to the new Sakae Sushi outlet at Paradigm.The sushi was fresh,service still needs a bit of improvement.Overall I was very satisfied.This is a good outlet so do check this outlet out!

My favorite sushi is Salmon Mentai....And since I have collected quite a bit of points,my whole meal was covered!Do get the Sakae card,you'll collect points in a way that you can pay with your card when you have sufficient points.
Best part,you get 50% rebate on your b'day.Lets say your bill is RM100 you get RM50 in points.So next
 outing,you can just deduct the points with your sakae card(with the RM50 worth of points,it's like point for cash)
Last year,I collected RM160 worth of points.This is with much thanks to my friend Jimmy who eats and let me keeps the points during our monthly sushi outing,I have to openly thank him here=)

HAPPY SAKAE SUSHI-ING!!
If you don't believe me,READ THIS!

check it out yo!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment