For all KL peeps who are visiting Paradigm mall,please be inform of this outlet.
Location
LG-50,Lower Ground Floor,Paradigm Mall
No1,Jalan SS7/26a Kelana Jaya 47301 PJ
THEY ARE GIVING BUY 1 FREE 1!!!Since it's their opening,they are giving this promotion for a limited time only SO HURRY!
This is one of the BEST Gelato and Sorbetto I have EVER come across!
The shop itself is very inviting,I love the designs,gives you a very cheerful and warm fuzzy feeling.
The shop itself is very inviting,I love the designs,gives you a very cheerful and warm fuzzy feeling.
The best part is even the tiny one can have 2 scoops of different flavors.
For Gelato:
When I took my first bite..I was very impress!It was rich and creamy,full of flavor!!I ordered peanut butter and hazelnut.It tasted as if I was eating actually eating peanut butter
For Sorbetto:
It was passion fruit and mango..The mango tasted like actual mango and not some imitation tasting mango!The passion fruit was also good.But thumbs up for mango!!!!
| On the left is Peanut butter and hazelnut,the right is mango and passion fruit(2 flavor in 1 tiny cup) |
| SEE!! |
Go try it now!!Limited time only!
| Here's the menu,at least you can get an idea of it(a little blur,paisey) |
| This is how the shop looks like! |
LG-50,Lower Ground Floor,Paradigm Mall
No1,Jalan SS7/26a Kelana Jaya 47301 PJ
No comments:
Post a Comment