When your friends dating a guy,you know he is awesome when he treats her friends well and treats her the best=)
I got a nice surprise from Jack,cho's man(CHO= Sonia) after a tiring day of revision.
Dude,thanks for the treat.
Cho I am truly happy for you=)
This fed me and flufbanini for 2 days
JCO(my favorite places for donuts and coffee) Jack bought baby donuts which reminds me of miniature cellulite bomb!hahaha
It tasted awesome,cause each J.Pop has it's filing exactly like the normal sized doughnut.Except it pops and oozes out it's filling.YUMS!
Title by Wilson Tan
I got a nice surprise from Jack,cho's man(CHO= Sonia) after a tiring day of revision.
Dude,thanks for the treat.
Cho I am truly happy for you=)
This fed me and flufbanini for 2 days
JCO(my favorite places for donuts and coffee) Jack bought baby donuts which reminds me of miniature cellulite bomb!hahaha
It tasted awesome,cause each J.Pop has it's filing exactly like the normal sized doughnut.Except it pops and oozes out it's filling.YUMS!
Title by Wilson Tan
| CHECK THE ARRAYS OF GLORIOUS GLORIOUS LIL SCRUMPTIOUS BABY DOUGHNUT! |
No comments:
Post a Comment