Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Feeding FOM




FOM stands for Fishes Of Men,it's the name of my cell group.For those of you who don't understands,it's my weekly church group meeting,we are a cell based church as there is more 800 of us now so we have a cell groups.Meaning 800people broken down into groups so that we can keep each other in prayer and help one another in time of need.We meet every Friday at 8.15pm,lots of sharing,praying,worship and to top it up with food!
My CG is the youth zone,so all like 13-26 years old meet every week..Very loud and funny group.And each has...rather interesting character.

SOO anyways,I cook a lot for them..they are my lil cell based guinea pigs whom I experiment food on and it's sooo fun doing that..No stomachache lausai peng san case for 5 years Praise God for that.

Last Friday I made sauté sausages with onion and shredded cabbage,top it up with mashed potato and baked to perfection.Balanced diet,proteirn,carb and vege!
Yummylicious!!No there isn't much butter in it,though it was tempting as you can never say there is too much butter..Butter are awesome....mmmmMMMMmmmm



Well I bought some biscuit I love from childhood.Saw it downstairs the apartment of the place I teach.I bought it and all finished!Fish biscuit and ah tap chi!!!!
They tried to make a smiley face,which look like pumpkin in haloween!

yes,they played with their food!!fish swimming fish swimming swimming swimming...

No comments:

Post a Comment