Saturday, October 6, 2012

Harvest in

Since my friend from college is moving to KL ,we all met up for lunch at Harvest In!Nice place,great place for meeting up with client,chill out and have fun.The price can be a little pricey,but then again it could be worth the ambiance and simplistic atmosphere.
I would say the food is better than what you can get from the regular western food at the coffee shop but it hasn't reach gourmet standard yet.

OVERALL: 5/5
SERVICE:  6/10 the waiters were polite,I can say that they are more polite than some expensive restaurant which I have dined in.

ADDRESS:  
No. 10, Irrawaddy Road, 10050 Penang. 
(Right beside the corner and junction that turn into chow Thye Road)

BUSINESS HOUR:
11.00am – 3.00pm / 6.00pm – 10.00pm 
Closed on Sunday and closed for dinner on Tuesday.
 









It's additional RM1 for each sauce ordered.


THE SETTING FOR THE PLACE,PERFECT PLACE TO RELAX AND ENJOY A MEAL IN A PLEASANT PLACE FOR A REASONABLE PRICE.



Each of us received a handmade handbags from Elina's mother!

Elina's mum made a batik handbag for me!!!!I carried this at a wedding I recently attended.Very unique!

No comments:

Post a Comment