Roaming about within KL city can be quite a fun and thrilling experience,but when you get hungry..Can you still get good food when everything is commercialize today?
The answer is.YES!!
This particular shop is by the road smacked between Low Yat Plaza and Sungei Wang,you can't missed it as it is next to Wong Kok..
The snacks are delicious with an authentic after taste.I had squid with spicy gravy and it was good!I even ordered their 'shark fin soup' but of course I didn't find any shark fin in the soup..It's RM4..can't have too high an expectation.
Overall: 7/10
Service Performance: It is alright,normal street food service expectation.
Location:Jalan Bulan 1,Low Yat Plaza
 |
| squid in spicy gravy! |
 |
| Check out that beauty!Gravy oozes out from the squid and it is fresh! |
 |
| "Shark fin soup"the soup taste like the soup you eat during Chinese wedding dinner minus the fin. |
 |
| Break time!And am enjoying my food and day! |
 |
| This is the shop!Keep a look out for it!Check out the food! |
No comments:
Post a Comment