The size of KFC chicken is becoming ultra ridiculous.
This was dinner through a drive-thru in Subang Petronas Station and my goodness...horrid service and the worst part was that I felt so cheated as customers entrust them to give us satisfying meals when we are on the go.I would also expect the KFC customer service to pick up after the recent heated highlights of KFC hitting their customer.
Well the chicken pieces served were microscopic compared to the size of the chickens served throughout the years of me eating at KFC which were...since I was capable of eating.
Take note of the contrast between the sachet of ketchup with the drumstick.Go figure.
HULL. This is horrendous! But are you sure it is just this outlet, or every other outlet as well? The Penang ones are still okay the last time I went there if I remembered correctly haha.
ReplyDeleteThe KFC chicken in Penang are fine so far,but we had an encounter where they served us 2 normal pieces and one microscopic.
DeleteI would say lately there has been this sort of complain in relation to takeaway in KFC.
THAT IS HORRIBLE! and it looks disgusting!!
ReplyDeleteYUP!!!and after a long day,this was rather disappointing
Delete