I found my way to KL city after days of pampering session in the jungle...Knowing how much I love fish and chips,lamb shank Fluffbanini brought me to the perfect place for dinner.
This place is known to serve the best fish and chips in town!I am a hardcore BLUE REEF so I had to try THE MAGNIFICENT FISH AND CHIPS
All I can say is thumbs up!
The beer is nice,reasonably priced for a place such as this.One Jug of Tiger for RM42.The food can be a little bit pricey,but it's worth the portion and taste.
All I can say is thumbs up!
The beer is nice,reasonably priced for a place such as this.One Jug of Tiger for RM42.The food can be a little bit pricey,but it's worth the portion and taste.
| Lamb shank RM38 the lambshank was good,the meat was cook to the perfect texture,the vegetable on the sides were grilled to a nice texture,full of flavor when you sink your teeth into it. |
| Grilled fish and chips(we requested to replace the chips with salad)Parrot fish |
| The lovely sauces to accompany your meal |
| The beer was the perfect combination with our meal. |
The Magnificient Fish & Chips Bar
28 Changkat Bukit Bintang
50200 Kuala Lumpur
Business hours: Tue – Sun (11am to 12 midnight)
28 Changkat Bukit Bintang
50200 Kuala Lumpur
Business hours: Tue – Sun (11am to 12 midnight)
No comments:
Post a Comment