Yesterday was really..a day full of yummy food.Though I wasn't in favor of eating it(come on....I just lost and pile back on my weight in matter of days!) it was a yummy day.
I started off my day with dim sum opposite Menara UMNO(the BBQ Steamboat place at night) it was nice,though I would think Maxim Dim Sum is nicer but still this was good.
For lunch,well side track a bit..he wanted to buy more fish at CTY(my tank is getting prettier) and then randomly headed towards Little Cottage but it was CLOSE!SO, we ate at New World Park instead,we had Char Koey Teow,Fried Rice,dumpling( Dim Sum was apparently not enough) and dessert that taste damn nice but I don't know what to call it.Food was,well commercialize Penang food,but it was still good.The Char Koay Teow was above average,fried rice was nice,dumpling was a disappointment since they didn't serve it with the ginger and vinegar,total insult to my dumpling session.But the funny yellow green stuff with gula melaka is still the bomb! My Tummy..Pampered MAXIMUM
 |
| My favorite fried yam with pork served with mayonnaise.However this was quite a disappointment.The best is still form Tai Tong |
 |
| DUMPLING!!!THIS WAS with ginger and vinegar...awesome wei... |
 |
| You cannot not eat this for dim sum! |
 |
| I don't know what's this called but it has prawns inside |
NEW WORLD PARK and thats cham peng(coffee and tea) and kopi peng and if you can see the plactic bag next to the food,inside is fishes just bought from CTY and a plant to letak in the fishy tank!which you shall read in my next blog
 |
| Semi Death stare |
 |
| Check out the juicy prawn from the char koay teow |
 |
| the dumpling from new world park |
 |
| Kopi Peng! |
 |
| Fried rice |
 |
| The awesome I don't what's it's called dessert |
Its tee nyah kuih...
ReplyDeleteAh Lian