Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tajuddin Hussein

Today Wilson picked me up for our usual breakfast..but since always almost 11am..He decided to have brunch.So no usual curry mee(and me sabotaging his favorite blood and my" KENOT EAT BLOOD")  and my char bee hoon.
He had to run errands down town so we randomly drove..From wanting to eat Kapitan Briyani rice we parked out car somewhere in Market Street and end up in Tajuddin Hussain.
Apparently there is a menu for everyday of the week(yes I forgot to take a pic of the menu,plus I forgot to charged my batteries,as Wilson puts it"hello don't la wait till last drop of blood"=_=)
Luckily,He has a camera so..YAY!Backup.
We ordered Angsa,Ayam Ros,Nasi Tomato,Briyani Rice,vege.
Best part?One Jug free flow Rasem!!!!Our favorite...yumm.....
Ya,that fella forgot that we were suppose to eat half of the rice so that we could try...He then "transfer" his briyani rice,imitating a tractor=_= together with hand action and background sound effect.Lagi .lunch time...Gosh,...kesian his anak...I can so imagine
His Anak"DADDY PLS DON'T EMBARRASS ME!!"
Wilson:"Here comes the bulldozer!"Ambik nasi shoves into the kids plates

Anyways,we had to use our fingers,can jilat all the dried curry off the jali,so nice........it was an awesome awesome lunch and I truly enjoyed my tummy filling session.Happy working ya'll(it's 1.30pm)

Angsa

Ayam Ros
The rice place before me is Nasi Tomato while The one placed in front of the camera is briyani rice


Joy jugs of Rasem

This is the most yummiest cara to makan

Our aftermath.

nguam ngaum ngaum






No comments:

Post a Comment