Temporary I wont have super updated news,since I no longer have the camera.But I'll be blogging with the most recent news with the last few memories which was captured.(meaning whatever pictures I tangkap but pending to blog la)
I don't like to hold on to things which aren't mine.Which means,yes the super awesome to my eyes camera wasn't mine.
But thanks Bani for just randomly passing me the camera for that short moment,because it held quite a bit of news on Sugarmanis.I'll miss the camera( ya this girl misses the camera and not the owner,so cow giak)
Till the next news,have a sweet day ya'll!
PS:NO I didn't block you on Facebook,I just merely deactivated it.I'll be back.
I don't like to hold on to things which aren't mine.Which means,yes the super awesome to my eyes camera wasn't mine.
But thanks Bani for just randomly passing me the camera for that short moment,because it held quite a bit of news on Sugarmanis.I'll miss the camera( ya this girl misses the camera and not the owner,so cow giak)
Till the next news,have a sweet day ya'll!
PS:NO I didn't block you on Facebook,I just merely deactivated it.I'll be back.
No comments:
Post a Comment