Tuesday, January 17, 2012

love again?


Yesterday,I went out with 2 very strong women.And we all realize how much we all have sacrifice for love.So stupid!!!!!!3 of us did almost similar things.Though my case wasn't as severe but I can understand the horrific hurt she went through.

I believe in love.But to truly fall in love again.I don't know.It's been a year since I truly love.Love to me is sacrificing,accepting,exclusion and adapting,but when the opposite side does it adversely the pain is horrendous.

I want to love again,but it will take a long time before I cross that bridge once again.Because the bridge I once walk across was broken.It can be fix,but it will never be the same again.

It's not my time.But when the time comes again,it's gonna be the last bridge I cross.I only want to give my heart away for the very last person whom I will say "I DO".
Till then,I got so much to look forward to in life.
Have a sweet day ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment