Ok so I went back to Hutton Lane for more Toast and egg!I just can't get enough!!!!The uncle working there apparently sings during the weekend!Good voice too!This time I manage to capture more pics!So have a sugarmanis moment ya'll!And when my buddy Shearlee gets her booty down town am gonna bring her here!
Owh ya it's No 6 Hutton Lane
![]() |
| Roti Kahwin!It's very thin toast with kaya and butter!Very crispy and melts in the mouth..Yummy! |
![]() |
![]() |
| My favorite toast! |
![]() |
| Kopi!(they also sell coffee powder) |
![]() |
| My half boiled egg |
![]() |
| They actually sell Vanilla Peach baked!!No am kidding,this is mama's well done half boiled egg(I seriously don't know how to put it) |
![]() |
| In case your craving for your morning Nasi Lemak you can grab these here |
![]() |
| Their coffee making session |
![]() |
| This is where they make my awesome awesome toast! |
Owh ya it's No 6 Hutton Lane













No comments:
Post a Comment