I never really had many b'day cakes in my life.Though there were a few,they were the most memorable.
- 8Years old:I had a chocolate with loads of cartoon character including ninja turtle and dinosaur.
- 12 Years old:Barbie doll cake accompanied with a pink color cake for me to cut.It was the best cause barbie doll cake was then just becoming popular.
- 14 years old,I had measles.So I had to cancel my b'day party,my sister cheered me up but celebrating with me and blew the cake on my behalf so that it wasn't contaminated. and could be eaten by everyone,The party was deferred and it was the last time I celebrated with Abby before she moved to New Zealand
- 18 years old:I had this amazing chocolate cake brought all the way back from Melaka as a surprise.The shop has been operating for some 20 over years.The person hid it in the car and light it up when I got in.I never forget that moment.
- 20th b'day: Pr Pragas and some of the youth bought a tiny cake for me while we were eating at a food court.They made me stand on the chair and sang so loudly on a busy Sunday night.And Nicky smash my face into the cake.My 1st last experience.YUCKY part was the red and green cream got into my nose!!!!Could smell butter cream for days!
- 23th b'day::A midnight surprise by Sam with a Baskin Robin Ice Cream cheese cake,he practically sped on the bike and made a screeching u-turn before the shutter was close.
I never had any friends who Bake or gave me a cake for my b'day.I often ordered,baked and surprise my friends.But this year,has been the most memorable year of cake history for me.Because my lil secret wish came through=)
 |
My 1st cake from Adeline in KOPI CINE
chocolate hazelnut
(which tasted like a cross breed of chocolate mud pie, Hershey,brownie) |
 |
2nd Cake=Sha specially called back from KL to PG to specially order this cake to surprise me.Obviously it's a super yummy chocolate cake,I ate 80% of it
(Taste chocolaty) |
 |
| And the 3rd=THIS is from Elina Lim,(looks like a terrorist bomb,my faultCAMERA +angle TAk CANGGIH) |
 |
| Ok,better shot of the cake.Elina baked this specially for me,signed,sealed,delivered all the way from SP |
 |
It's a marble cake!!!!How it taste?Well just like MARBLE cake.=D haha no not marble the floor k?The cake was filled with love,care and awesome friendship!!(OF COURSE IT TASTED AWESOME!)
*should check out her mum's baking....totally awesome* |
Hwa... you really remember all your cakes huh? xD
ReplyDeletehahahaha yes,I do remember because I don't receive them every year=)
ReplyDelete